RST_37

аксакал
★★

Умер брат основателей AC/DC Джордж Янг

Рок-музыкант скончался на 71-году жизни //  tass.ru

Bod

координатор
★★★★★
Малькольм Митчелл Янг (Malcolm Mitchell Young — рок–музыкант, известен как основатель и ритм–гитарист австралийской рок–группы AC/DC сегодня скончался в возрасте 64 лет, сообщается на официальной странице группы в Facebook..

Today it is with deep heartfelt sadness that AC/DC has to announce the passing of Malcolm Young.
Malcolm, along with Angus, was the founder and creator of AC/DC.
With enormous dedication and commitment he was the driving force behind the band.
As a guitarist, songwriter and visionary he was a perfectionist and a unique man.
He always stuck to his guns and did and said exactly what he wanted.
He took great pride in all that he endeavored.
His loyalty to the fans was unsurpassed.
As his brother it is hard to express in words what he has meant to me during my life, the bond we had was unique and very special.
He leaves behind an enormous legacy that will live on forever.
Malcolm, job well done.

Malcolm Young

A message from AC/DC. //  www.acdc.com

ACϟDC - Thunderstruck [HD] Stiff Upper Lip Live (Munich)
4to tema del concierto realizado en Munich presentando el album Stiff Upper Lip (Thunder) (x10) I was caught In the middle of a railroad track (Thunder) [...of a lightning attack] I looked round And I knew there was no turning back (Thunder) My mind raced And I thought what could I do (Thunder) And I knew There was no help, no help from you (Thunder) Sound of the drums Beatin' in my heart The thunder of guns Tore me apart You've been - thunderstruck [Rode | Went] down the highway Broke the limit, we hit the town Went through to Texas, yeah Texas And we had some fun We met some girls Some…
+
+1
-
edit

MixedSensor

втянувшийся

Эх, уходят зубры постепенно... :( RIP

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика